sona mi

Mind and thought: Wisdom, mental health, cognition, self-talk, consciousness, philosophy, psychology, optimizing your thinking, productivity hacks
Menso kaj penso: Saĝaĵoj, psiĥa sano, kogno, memparolado, psiĥa stato, filozofio, psikologio, rearanĝi sian pensadon, plibonigi sian produktokapablon
mije Wi

sona mi

Post by mije Wi »

mi ilo ala e nimi majuna.
ヤんリヨエヤんセゐラヤんリヰれエアら
janKipo

Re: sona mi

Post by janKipo »

I do not make the word 'majuna' a tool.
What is it you were trying to say? I do not use the word 'majuna'? (nor does anyone else in tp)
jan Ote

Post by jan Ote »

majuna =?= EO: maljuna = EN: old
I didn't invented(?) a word for "old"?
mije Wi

Post by mije Wi »

I don't use old words.
ヤんリヨエヤんセゐラヤんリヰれエアら
janKipo

Post by janKipo »

mi kepeken ala e nimi pi sin ala. Not pretty -- and not quite right -- but about as good as it gets in tp. I personally like using 'ilo' instead of 'kepeken', but that is a trait that has not made much progress and 'kepeken' has become thoroughly embedded in usage, especially as a preposition.
mije Wi

Post by mije Wi »

mi kepeken ala e nimi majuna... i wanted to joke :roll:
ヤんリヨエヤんセゐラヤんリヰれエアら
janKipo

Post by janKipo »

Joking on the internet -- and in tp, for that matter -- turns out to be tricky. It mainly seems to need more face-to-face. Also. of course, I am a notorious pedant with a notorious lack of sense of humor, so, my apologies. (What was the joke, by the way?)
aikidave

Post by aikidave »

janKipo wrote:Joking on the internet -- and in tp, for that matter -- turns out to be tricky. It mainly seems to need more face-to-face. Also. of course, I am a notorious pedant with a notorious lack of sense of humor, so, my apologies. (What was the joke, by the way?)
sina pana e sona pi nimi tawa mi. ni li pona. taso mi pilin e ni: sina musi lon insa sina. mi musi tan ni: toki sina li musi tawa mi.
janKipo

Post by janKipo »

pona. ken la mi musi. taso jan ala li musi mi. ni li lon ala lona. mi sona ala.
'sona nimi', 'pi' needs two words after it in the same phrase; 'tawa' begins a new phrase. (another thought about commas).
mije Wi

Post by mije Wi »

It's my fault! I should have posted a ;)
ヤんリヨエヤんセゐラヤんリヰれエアら