[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
Down with Angelfire! - Toki Pona Forums

Down with Angelfire!

Archives from the old Yahoo! group
Arĥivoj de la malnova Yahoo!-grupo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jan Pije
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Down with Angelfire!

Postby jan Pije » Sat Aug 30, 2003 12:26 pm

For some odd reason, a few days ago Angelfire began a new harassment
of members who use its free webhosting. It forces your page to have
not only both a header and a footer advertisement banner but also a
big pop-up. What's worse, the pages load ridiculously slowly
sometimes. If you'd like to see what I mean, my Angelfire site is
still up at the old address:
www.angelfire.com/cantina/tokipona

At any rate, my Toki Pona site has been moved for now to a new
address:
www.geocities.com/tokipona
Geocities isn't as good as Angelfire used to be, but it certainly
beats the alternative. I might move it somewhere else later, but I
doubt it.

While you're checking out the new address, I'd like to point out a
few things. I've added quite a number of new texts, including a
translation of Jabberwocky, a translation of the Ten Commandments, a
brief history of everything (a quick summary of everything from the
Big Bang to now), and the hilarious zompist.com phrasebook. All of
those texts can be found under the "texts" link from the main page.

On the "images and animations" page, you'll find links to some neat
Toki Pona comics by Russ Williams. They're cute and funny. Check them
out!

And lastly, I added some original Toki Pona music; click on
the "music" link to download the songs.

jan Pije

Return to “toki pini pi kulupu Jaku”