Toki Pona Chrome Extension

Language learning: How to speak Toki Pona, translation problems, advice, memory aids, tools and methods to learn Toki Pona and other languages faster
Lingva lernado: Kiel paroli Tokiponon, tradukproblemoj, konsiloj, memoraj helpiloj, iloj kaj metodoj por pli rapide lerni Tokiponon kaj aliajn lingvojn
janwajan

Toki Pona Chrome Extension

Post by janwajan »

Hi everyone,

I am jan Wajan and I'm a new user here just staring to learn this beautiful little language.

I wanted a way to quickly see the English definition of a Toki Pona word in the browser and couldn't find any tools out there so decided to create a chrome extension. It gives you the ability to double click on a Toki Pona word and have a popup show the definition.

I published it to the Chrome Store, so if you use google chrome, feel free to give it a try and let me know if you have any feedback on it. Whether it's useful... whether it could be tweaked at all, just let me know.

http://bit.ly/2wK2paW

thanks,

jan Wajan.
janKipo

Re: Toki Pona Chrome Extension

Post by janKipo »

this ought to go on Facebook toki pona to reach a wider audience.
janwajan

Post by janwajan »

Thanks, I'll do that!
jan Pina

Post by jan Pina »

It was not working at first.
Extension installed and shows a TP icon on a toolbar but doubleclick on a word gives nothing.
But after Chrome restart works fine. I think it could be pretty useful for TP beginners.