nd-notation. How to count anything in tp?

Discuss any other topic in here.
Diskutu ĉiujn aliajn temojn ĉi tie.
janpona120

Re: nd-notation. How to count anything in tp?

Post by janpona120 »

To me the main question about math is whether we need to mark the words for mathematical use.
We have a simple and clear templet "nanpa X" to explain all math by tp. It may cover any need in mathematics among tp-community.
For example:
-- nanpa ko -- a mass (a weight), because a full weight is contained of all minimanl portions ("ko").
-- nanpa kule -- a temperature, because there is a direct relation between temperature and color
-- nanpa walo -- a purity of material, and so on

I am sure, we should fill the templet "nanpa X" (a set of 120 meanings), and we will have an answer on the main question about math...
janKipo

Post by janKipo »

As usual, I don't find your particular cases very convincing, but the general idea would probably work and is actually not too untp.
janpona120

Post by janpona120 »

As usual, I don't find your particular cases very convincing
Naturally, because we have different points of view on the same thing. My approach is logical (digitalized).
the general idea would probably work and is actually not too untp.
This method ("word X") works at least 3.000 years. And now, even English uses this formula, for example, in phrasal verbs: "to get X" (where X is: at, on, off, and so far-far... away). Such a kind of frasal combinations are very match with tp-ideology ("nasin lawa"), because it gives tp a "suli" linguistic freedom, like a colorized butterfly can fly everywere on the linguistic floral field... and "ken li musi e ali"
janKipo

Post by janKipo »

Sorry, I don't do poetry.