3 nights into second life

Community: Meet and greet, introductions, networking, gatherings, events, what's new in your life?
Komunumo: Interkoniĝo, sinprezentoj, socia retumado, renkontiĝoj, eventoj, kio novas en via vivo?
janSilipu

Re: 3 nights into second life

Post by janSilipu »

? 'en soweli moli'? Otherwise, 'pi' is is incorrect ( needs two- word phrase after), but, making reasonable guesses, it comes out "I strongly animalize (whatever that means) a dead animal"
Kuti

Post by Kuti »

ah signature?
soweli is not a verb :?
i wanted to say i'm a hyena. I said i'm strong animal who eats dead animals :? :arrow:
I wrote this two years ago. What is wrong with pi, can you give an exemple ?
janSilipu

Post by janSilipu »

Well, it hasn't been used as one yet but it is only a matter of time.
And no , you didn't quite say that. The closest match would probably be 'mi soweli wawa li moku e soweli moli.' "I am a strong critter and eat dead critters". You can't do relative clauses directly in tp, but rather have to do two sentences with some connection, or, as here, collapse the pair through a common member.
I suppose you could do something like's 'soweli wawa pi moku pi soweli moli' "I am aneater of dead critters sort of a critter" but that is vaguer and more open to misconstrual ("food for dead animals" for example).
Kuti

Post by Kuti »

Ah yes! Maybe i confused pi & li at this time :?
Is this good too ? : mi soweli wawa. mi moku e soweli moli.

edit : HUh XD too much DL of my pictures, the service provider didn't appreciate this, i forget there was a limit :? :lol:
I will fix that tonight
Kuti

Post by Kuti »

Kuti

Post by Kuti »

Last night we met a Loglan speaker.
Kuti

Post by Kuti »

[02:54] Kuti (jankuti): mi pakala e tomo ====>
[02:54] misio2: to pota o pakala
[02:54] Kuti (jankuti): .... these are not just random syllables :0
[02:55] misio2: sorry
[02:55] Kuti (jankuti): huhuhuhu
[02:55] misio2: sory
:mrgreen:
janHanoki

Post by janHanoki »

Kuti wrote:Last night we met a Loglan speaker.
What was that like? Loglan is to Lojban as Latin is to Italian, so it would be historically and sentimentally significant to compare them.
janMato

Post by janMato »

janHanoki wrote:Loglan is to Lojban as Latin is to Italian, so it would be historically and sentimentally significant to compare them.
A better analogy would be Chamurro and Spanish, since Chamurro is a polynesian island language with more than half of the old vocabulary kicked out and replaced with Spanish, but still with the polynesian grammar & verb morphology. [But like all analogies, they break down somewhere, so keep cool when it happens.]