What writing system was this?

Signs and symbols: Writing systems (hieroglyphs, nail writing) and Signed Toki Pona; unofficial scripts too
Signoj kaj simboloj: Skribsistemoj (hieroglifoj, ungoskribado) kaj la Tokipona Signolingvo; ankaŭ por neoficialaj skribsistemoj
janAetherStar

What writing system was this?

Post by janAetherStar »

So, I remember seeing a youtube video for a writing system (99% sure it was for toki pona). I can't find the video nor remember what it was. The script was squiggly. As an example, an a could be a diagonal line, whilst t could be a small loop and w a slightly larger loop. So the word tawa would look like a squiggle of a small loop connected to a diagonal line connected to a larger loop connected to another diagonal line.
Does anyone know what this is called and can they maybe link me to the video? I want to use it for some things in my notes to write faster. Thanks in advance :)
ale li pona. :)
sina o sona e ni.
janKipo

Re: What writing system was this?

Post by janKipo »

Mato had a site with dozens to tp writing systems, but I don't remember the url. Check back through this forum.
janMato

Re: What writing system was this?

Post by janMato »

jan Ote actually has the best write up on writing systems:

http://tokipl.wikidot.com/art-pisma

Google translate to get it back to English.

And somewhere on the forum someone compiled a full list of proposed writing systems, but that list didn't AFAIK take into consideration if the system of fully described.

And toki pona generally can be written with a lot of foreign systems both con and natural.