Roman Numerals and Christmas Tree

Signs and symbols: Writing systems (hieroglyphs, nail writing) and Signed Toki Pona; unofficial scripts too
Signoj kaj simboloj: Skribsistemoj (hieroglifoj, ungoskribado) kaj la Tokipona Signolingvo; ankaŭ por neoficialaj skribsistemoj
jan Josan

Re: Roman Numerals and Christmas Tree

Post by jan Josan »

janMato wrote: Hmm. The classic definitions use the phrases "non-cute" and "lovable animal", which still sound to me like subjective categories that can't easily be resolved until one knows who's talking and what their preferences in animals are.

akesi waso pi kon seli li toki ni. "mi soweli suli pi laso suli. o monsuto e mi."
One would expect (non-clinically depressed) dragons to have a healthy ego and consider themselves lovable animals.
Subjective nature aside, I think the fur vs. scales/hard shell devision seems to win out whether something is a soweli or akesi. Intestingly, with arthropods added to the akesi, there now seems to be a similar devision between akesi and pipi based on size.

akesi ni en pipi ni li lukin sama:
akesi
pipi

pakala! sijelo mi li jo e akesi!
janMato

Re: Roman Numerals and Christmas Tree

Post by janMato »

janKipo wrote:It's a move I didn't think of when discussing the Zipf Wall in my paper,
I found the ref to Ziph's Wall here.