2. jan Jope li kama jo e jan lili mije tu tu tu wan e jan lili meli tu wan.
3. ona li jo e soweli mani mute e jan pali mute. ona li suli mute lon ma pi kama suno.
- I am a bit unsure about how to use 'ona' unambiguously. Ex., in 3., does it refer unambigously to Job, since he is the subject of the preceding sentence? Or can it be seen as referring to the children, since they were mentioned last?
- How would you say 'to bless (someone)'? I have used 'toki e nimi sewi tawa' in 5., but it feels a bit unclear/awkward. I also tried just using 'pona' transitively in 10. Thoughts?
- Can 'tan seme' mean 'from where', or would it rather be taken as 'why' in any context? I try 'tan nasin seme' in 7 to avoid that ambiguity.
- 'my servant' - 'jan mi'...?
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests