No Google in Toki Pona

Archives from the old Yahoo! group
Arĥivoj de la malnova Yahoo!-grupo
Dan

No Google in Toki Pona

Post by Dan »

Since the Google interface can already be set to work in almost all of the languages you can imagine, including Klingon, l33t and Elmer Fudd, I thought they could add Toki Pona to the list so I emailed them.Here is their answer:Thank you for your interest in the Google in Your Language program. Atthis time, we're unable to support more languages. However, we appreciateyour suggestion, and we'll consider adding Toki Pona to this program inthe future.Regards,The Google Team
Matthew Martin

Re: No Google in Toki Pona

Post by Matthew Martin »

Why not use tokipona.net?http://tokipona.net/tokipona/It is a custom search engine, which restricts your results to tokipona related pages.After searching, if you didn't find what you wanted in thetokiponasphere, there is a radio button to search the entire web.Personally, I think google chose L33t and Fudd as jokes. Toki ponaobviously is a serious language, not deserving of being the butt of ageeky user interface joke.Matthew MartinOn Dec 15, 2007 10:48 AM, Dan <redalastor@gmail.com> wrote:>>>>>>> Since the Google interface can already be set to work in almost all of the> languages you can imagine, including Klingon, l33t and Elmer Fudd, I thought> they could add Toki Pona to the list so I emailed them.>> Here is their answer:>> Thank you for your interest in the Google in Your Language program. At> this time, we're unable to support more languages. However, we appreciate> your suggestion, and we'll consider adding Toki Pona to this program in> the future.>> Regards,> The Google Team