kalama musi li toki pona

Archives from the old Yahoo! group
Arĥivoj de la malnova Yahoo!-grupo
kurum3@aol.com

Re: kalama musi li toki pona

Post by kurum3@aol.com »

I don't know about everyone else, but I'd really like to hear the songs, etc. that you mentioned. Upload them and give the address so we can all listen to them.--Pije
topi42

kalama musi li toki pona

Post by topi42 »

TokiExcuse me but I'm not so good at toki pona yet,but I'm working on it.Are your interested in writing lyrics in toki pona?Then you can send me an example and a translation.And if it's good I will use it in my next tracks.I have made two tracks featuring a singing speechsynthesis that sings in toki pona.Are you interested in listening to these tracks,then I can upload them to my site.Have a "tenpo suno li pona"Tobiah from Swedentobiah@the-pentagon.com
topi42

Post by topi42 »

Go to www.tobiah.net and listen to toki_pona.mp3The lyrics isn't much, but I think it sounds cute.Have a nice day.//Tobiah--- In tokipona@y..., Helena Weitz <helena_we@w...> wrote:> >> > I don't know about everyone else, but I'd really like to hearthe songs,> > etc. that you mentioned. Upload them and give the address so wecan all> > listen to them.>> That would be a good idea. I am looking forward to your songs.> By the way, I don't know whether it is common to present oneself inone's first mail to this group, so I'll do it briefly: My> name is Helena (or Eleni when I write in Toki Pona, which I am notvery good at so far). I study mathematics in> Karlsruhe (Germany). With respect to different languages, Iunderstand German, French, English, Latin, a little Spanish -> and a little Toki Pona: Mi kama a sona e toki pona lon tomo pi janpona mi. Tenpo ale ala, ona li awen e toki lon> tokipona@yahoogroups. Ona li toki pona li toki pona, taso mi tokiike e ni...>> Regards,> Helena (Eleni_tp)
Sonja Elen Kisa

RE: Re: kalama musi li toki pona

Post by Sonja Elen Kisa »

If you like cute IDM, also check out http://www.tokipona.org/kalama/siketu.ogg -----Original Message-----From: topi42 [mailto:tobiah@the-pentagon.com] Sent: November 25, 2002 3:16 AMTo: tokipona@yahoogroups.comSubject: [tokipona] Re: kalama musi li toki ponaGo to www.tobiah.net and listen to toki_pona.mp3The lyrics isn't much, but I think it sounds cute.Have a nice day.//Tobiah--- In tokipona@y..., Helena Weitz <helena_we@w...> wrote:> >> >  I don't know about everyone else, but I'd really like to hear the songs,> >  etc. that you mentioned. Upload them and give the address so we can all> >  listen to them. > > That would be a good idea. I am looking forward to your songs. > By the way, I don't know whether it is common to present oneself in one's first mail to this group, so I'll do it briefly: My > name is Helena (or Eleni when I write in Toki Pona, which I am not very good at so far). I study mathematics in > Karlsruhe (Germany). With respect to different languages, I understand German, French, English, Latin, a little Spanish - > and a little Toki Pona: Mi kama a sona e toki pona lon tomo pi jan pona mi. Tenpo ale ala, ona li awen e toki lon  > tokipona@yahoogroups. Ona li toki pona li toki pona, taso mi toki ike e ni...> > Regards, > Helena (Eleni_tp)To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:tokipona-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.comYour use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
Viktoro

Post by Viktoro »

Tobiah's creation and siketu.ogg are really kool... There's a lot ofimagination going on in the small spark of time that Toki Pona hasexisted... Encore!--Viktorohttp://planetvix.tripod.com/--- In tokipona@y..., "Sonja Elen Kisa" wrote:> If you like cute IDM, also check out> http://www.tokipona.org/kalama/siketu.ogg>>> -----Original Message-----> From: topi42 [mailto:tobiah@t...]> Sent: November 25, 2002 3:16 AM> To: tokipona@y...> Subject: [tokipona] Re: kalama musi li toki pona>>> Go to www.tobiah.net and listen to toki_pona.mp3> The lyrics isn't much, but I think it sounds cute.>> Have a nice day.> //Tobiah>
Helena Weitz

Post by Helena Weitz »

>> I don't know about everyone else, but I'd really like to hear the songs,> etc. that you mentioned. Upload them and give the address so we can all> listen to them.That would be a good idea. I am looking forward to your songs.By the way, I don't know whether it is common to present oneself in one's firstmail to this group, so I'll do it briefly: Myname is Helena (or Eleni when I write in Toki Pona, which I am not very good atso far). I study mathematics inKarlsruhe (Germany). With respect to different languages, I understand German,French, English, Latin, a little Spanish -and a little Toki Pona: Mi kama a sona e toki pona lon tomo pi jan pona mi.Tenpo ale ala, ona li awen e toki lontokipona@yahoogroups. Ona li toki pona li toki pona, taso mi toki ike e ni...Regards,Helena (Eleni_tp)