In Response to the Poll

Archives from the old Yahoo! group
Arĥivoj de la malnova Yahoo!-grupo
Corey

In Response to the Poll

Post by Corey »

I think that one of the most beneficial and interesting things to theToki Pona community would be along the lines of a weekly world news.As most have seem on my site, I think it would be helpful to form somesort of Toki Pona media, most likely in a mailing list/newsletterform.I think the following would be interesting to include in such anewsletter:-Some sort of summary of major, interesting, or humorous world news-Stories and/or translations from various "jan pi toki pona"-Updates on interesting things that "jan pi toki pona" are doing. Forexample: vacations, interesting findings, stories, etc...-And perhaps a short section listing all the updates that have beenmade to the different toki pona web sites (tokipona.org, Pije's site,my site, and any other one)I think that this could serve to provide Toki Pona with a lot ofinteresting literature, culture, and it would (in a way) bring thecommunity of toki pona together. Obviously I'm not seeking a worldpeace situation or for people to become the best of friends through anewsletter, but it could provoke some interesting conversations at theleast.Please add your thoughts.-jan Kowijan lawa pi lipu "www.tokipona.bravehost.com"o lukin e lipu mi!