Re[2]: artikolo pri Tokipono en Vikipedio

Archives from the old Yahoo! group
Arĥivoj de la malnova Yahoo!-grupo
Goren

Re[2]: artikolo pri Tokipono en Vikipedio

Post by Goren »

Hello Jonathon,Thursday, August 5, 2004, 4:37:59 AM, you wrote:JB> Jim wrote:>> Mi iom pluverkis la esperantlingvan artikolon pri Tokipono en VikipedioJB> Trying to translate this.JB> We iom? [breaks the consonant vowel rule for sylllables.] //sentenceJB> break// Esperanto [? I thought _toki Espelanto_ was the "unofficial"JB> "official" way word for Esperanto,in tokipona.] lingvan[? There isJB> no letter" g", in the lessons of tokipona I downloaded. No "v"JB> either.] Assuming "j" & "w", respectively, linjwan is "one small"JB> artikolon isn't a tokipona word, either. I'll simply guess it is aJB> cognate of the English word "article". " vikipedio" isn't in myJB> tokiponalessons either. Again, using cognates, I'll guess that itJB> is wikipedia.JB> Thus, the English translation is:JB> "We added a short tokipona article to Wikipedia, in Esperanto."JB> How close am Ito what you wrote?>> http://eo.wikipedia.org/wiki/TokiponoJB> I could _almost_ understand this article, but couldn't figure outJB> what language it was.:(It's esperanto. pri=about, en=in...--Best regards, Goren mailto:g0ren@mail.ru