sina pakala!

Archives from the old Yahoo! group
Arĥivoj de la malnova Yahoo!-grupo
Raven Silverwings

Re: sina pakala!

Post by Raven Silverwings »

--- In tokipona@yahoogroups.com, "frpeterjackson"<frpeterjackson@y...> wrote:> > 2) TP just sounds so lovely. I speak it all the time. Mostly tomy> > dog. Today she wouldn't come until I said "o tawa".>> I meant she wouldn't move out of my way.>> > (mi wile) e tenpo suno pona pi ma Kanata li tenpo suno pona piopen> > pi ma Mewika!>> I should've said, '...pi ma Kanata _e_ tenpo suno...'>> > jan PitaAnd to even shorten the topic, you can merely also say, 'mi pakala!',lol. Remember that you can't use 'pi' unless it is like:ona li ken toki e ni: 'mi pakala' tan ni: ona li lili e nimi. ona liken ala kepeken e 'pi' tan nasin sina. sina wile pali e ni:'word' pi 'word' 'modifier' tomo telo nasa (crazy washroom), en tomo pi telo nasa (bar, place ofcrazy water)Nifty little thing, that 'pi'. I myself want to contribute to TP byadding some sort of lyric to a song, but modern-day pop songs are toohard, especially with the syllables, so it bothers me so much.'pi' li nasa. mi wile pali e kalama musi tan ni: mi wile pana e ponatawa toki pona. taso tenpo ni la kalama musi en ijo pi kalama musi lipona ala mute tawa toki pona.I'm very appreciative of your enthusiasm towards toki pona. I myselfthink that using toki pona as an example in the classroom would be awonderful idea to teach as a basis for whatever. That is, if it isaccepted. Sonja indeed is genius with this language, and I use iteveryday as much as I can. I'm trying to teach it to my friend, togive a little contribution to its child-like wonder of a language,and to agree, it is indeed beautiful, even moreso cute!