giving an answer

Archives from the old Yahoo! group
Arĥivoj de la malnova Yahoo!-grupo
Matthias List

giving an answer

Post by Matthias List »

once upon a time everywhere was only tokipona spoken and nothing else .there wherwe many things . many people . many animals . and so on .but many of them had no names .there was a man . and this man wanted to talk about . what he feels insidehim .but he can not say it . so thinks : i shall wait . a deva will come to meand give me this thing . the thing i need .time comes time goes. people come and people go .some one talks to him . but he does not listen . because he is thinking.because what he wants . this thing does not come to him .his body dies . but he is remaining on the same place .then a deva comes from the sky . like a falling sun .his eyes are dead . but he can see him . because he has no bodily eyes .the deva says to him : " what do you want ? i am a deva .i can give to you nearly everything . "he says to the deva : " o deva , i want to speak about what i feel inside meandwhat i see everywhere . "the deva says : " for you and all people are words . words are five five ....words are so much . you be happy by using them . "he says : " that's almost nothing . I want more ."the deva says : "but you are a "jan" and nothing more . you be happy with it"the jan says : "I can not ."the deva says : "so be it . because you are thinking so much , i give youthe name manu . you shall become the father of mankind.""you will leave this place . you will live in a new world . you will forgetall this things . maybe your hearts desire will be satisfied . "the deva said . and so it happened .