[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
giving an answer - Toki Pona Forums

giving an answer

Archives from the old Yahoo! group
Arĥivoj de la malnova Yahoo!-grupo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Matthias List
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

giving an answer

Postby Matthias List » Wed May 19, 2004 10:39 am

once upon a time everywhere was only tokipona spoken and nothing else .
there wherwe many things . many people . many animals . and so on .
but many of them had no names .

there was a man . and this man wanted to talk about . what he feels inside
him .

but he can not say it . so thinks : i shall wait . a deva will come to me
and give me this thing . the thing i need .

time comes time goes. people come and people go .
some one talks to him . but he does not listen . because he is thinking.
because what he wants . this thing does not come to him .

his body dies . but he is remaining on the same place .
then a deva comes from the sky . like a falling sun .

his eyes are dead . but he can see him . because he has no bodily eyes .

the deva says to him : " what do you want ? i am a deva .
i can give to you nearly everything . "

he says to the deva : " o deva , i want to speak about what i feel inside me
and
what i see everywhere . "

the deva says : " for you and all people are words . words are five five ...
words are so much . you be happy by using them . "

he says : " that's almost nothing . I want more ."

the deva says : "but you are a "jan" and nothing more . you be happy with it
"

the jan says : "I can not ."

the deva says : "so be it . because you are thinking so much , i give you
the name manu .
you shall become the father of mankind."
"you will leave this place . you will live in a new world . you will forget
all
this things . maybe your hearts desire will be satisfied . "

the deva said . and so it happened .

Return to “toki pini pi kulupu Jaku”