Down with Angelfire!

Archives from the old Yahoo! group
Arĥivoj de la malnova Yahoo!-grupo
jan Pije

Down with Angelfire!

Post by jan Pije »

For some odd reason, a few days ago Angelfire began a new harassmentof members who use its free webhosting. It forces your page to havenot only both a header and a footer advertisement banner but also abig pop-up. What's worse, the pages load ridiculously slowlysometimes. If you'd like to see what I mean, my Angelfire site isstill up at the old address:www.angelfire.com/cantina/tokiponaAt any rate, my Toki Pona site has been moved for now to a newaddress:www.geocities.com/tokiponaGeocities isn't as good as Angelfire used to be, but it certainlybeats the alternative. I might move it somewhere else later, but Idoubt it.While you're checking out the new address, I'd like to point out afew things. I've added quite a number of new texts, including atranslation of Jabberwocky, a translation of the Ten Commandments, abrief history of everything (a quick summary of everything from theBig Bang to now), and the hilarious zompist.com phrasebook. All ofthose texts can be found under the "texts" link from the main page.On the "images and animations" page, you'll find links to some neatToki Pona comics by Russ Williams. They're cute and funny. Check themout!And lastly, I added some original Toki Pona music; click onthe "music" link to download the songs.jan Pije