greetings

Archives from the old Yahoo! group
Arĥivoj de la malnova Yahoo!-grupo
guilliman42

greetings

Post by guilliman42 »

Hi, im new to Toki Pona. In fact i just finished reading through thelessons on the website. This really is a great language, by the way.Its easy to learn and it sounds cool too.I have some comments and questions:How do I talk about doing things cooperatively; other people and me orjust other people doing things together in a cooperative manor.How do i talk about different shades of green in the same context?jelo laso, laso jelo? are there more ways? laso suli, laso lili? Can iadd any combination of qualifiers to a color?--------kasi sona li pona mute tawa sina
Sonja Elen Kisa

Re: greetings

Post by Sonja Elen Kisa »

> How do I talk about doing things cooperatively; other people and me> or just other people doing things together in a cooperative manner.John and I build a house.jan San en mi li pali e tomo.I build a house with John.mi pali e tomo kan jan San.(or: mi kan jan San pali e tomo.)kan = with> How do i talk about different shades of green in the same context?> jelo laso, laso jelo?> Can i add any combination of qualifiers to a color?You sure can.jelo = light green, yellowlaso = blue, blue-greenjelo wawa = strong/intense green-yellowloje = redloje walo = whitish red = pinkloje jelo = yellowish red = orange> kasi sona li pona mute tawa sinapona!!SonjaDesigner of Toki Pona