The Toki Pona Book

Archives from the old Yahoo! group
Arĥivoj de la malnova Yahoo!-grupo
andrew49097

The Toki Pona Book

Post by andrew49097 »

I have been waiting in anticipation for nearly a year now for the release ofthe "toki pona book" and I am just curious, has anyone heard anything new aboutwhen it is going to be made available?
jan_sewe

Re: The Toki Pona Book

Post by jan_sewe »

--- In tokipona@yahoogroups.com, "andrew49097" <andrew49097@...> wrote:>> I have been waiting in anticipation for nearly a year now for the releaseof the "toki pona book" and I am just curious, has anyone heard anything newabout when it is going to be made available?>Sometimes I even wonder if the announcement of a book wasn't just a big joke ofSonja's... :-D
John E Clifford

Re: Re: The Toki Pona Book

Post by John E Clifford »

As a person who has tried to write a book of this sort, I can assure you thatearly optimistic guess about how long it will take are sure to be overlyoptimistic and , as the project goes along, the time to the end seems to getever longer and longer. But eventually it comes, hopefully not too late to helpand not much after the time given in the last guess (authors tend to stopguessing after a while). o awen e pilin pona tawa jan Sonja en lipu ona.________________________________From: jan_sewe <serge.g@laposte.net>To: tokipona@yahoogroups.comSent: Thursday, September 3, 2009 1:55:03 PMSubject: [tokipona] Re: The Toki Pona Book--- In tokipona@yahoogroup s.com, "andrew49097" <andrew49097@ ...> wrote:>> I have been waiting in anticipation for nearly a year now for the releaseof the "toki pona book" and I am just curious, has anyone heard anything newabout when it is going to be made available?>Sometimes I even wonder if the announcement of a book wasn't just a big joke ofSonja's... :-D[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]