Toki Pona Book?

Archives from the old Yahoo! group
Arĥivoj de la malnova Yahoo!-grupo
titussemproniusblaesus

Toki Pona Book?

Post by titussemproniusblaesus »

Hey guys! I was reading the Toki Pona site today, and I noticed that page aboutthe "Toki Pona book." It looked like it has some really interesting stuff in it,so I was just wondering when it would be coming out, so I could buy it. :)
toto1980toto1980toto1980

Re: Toki Pona Book?

Post by toto1980toto1980toto1980 »

nobody knows when. jan sonja says she'll try to finish it till summer.--- In tokipona@yahoogroups.com, "titussemproniusblaesus" <i_love_eire@...>wrote:>> Hey guys! I was reading the Toki Pona site today, and I noticed that pageabout the "Toki Pona book." It looked like it has some really interesting stuffin it, so I was just wondering when it would be coming out, so I could buy it.:)>
Tyler Eldredge

RE: Re: Toki Pona Book?

Post by Tyler Eldredge »

Okay, that sounds good to me. There are a few people I'll pass the message to.-TylerTo: tokipona@yahoogroups.comFrom: toto1980@yandex.ruDate: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 10:50:18 +0000Subject: [tokipona] Re: Toki Pona Book? nobody knows when. jan sonja says she'll try to finish it tillsummer.--- In tokipona@yahoogroups.com, "titussemproniusblaesus" <i_love_eire@...>wrote:>> Hey guys! I was reading the Toki Pona site today, and I noticed that pageabout the "Toki Pona book." It looked like it has some really interesting stuffin it, so I was just wondering when it would be coming out, so I could buy it.:)>_________________________________________________________________Express your personality in color! Preview and select themes for Hotmail®.http://www.windowslive-hotmail.com/Lear ... colortheme[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]