toki pona article on wikipedia up for deletion

Toki Pona news: new website, upcoming book, announcements from the language's creator
Tokiponaj novaĵoj: nova TTT-ejo, venonta libro, aperonta libro, anoncoj de la kreinto de la lingvo
aikidave

Re: toki pona article on wikipedia up for deletion

Post by aikidave »

There is no longer a banner at the top of the Wikipedia Toki Pona page indicating it is up for deletion.
At the top of the Talk page it says: "This page was nominated for deletion on 15 March 2013 (UTC). The result of the discussion was keep."
So does this mean the page stays? That's how I read it.
I can't find the current discussion on whether to keep the page or not. All I see is the 2005 discussion.
We should still work on cleaning up the Toki Pona page. I seriously doubt that 100 people are fluent in toki pona. I know I am not fluent.
janMato

Post by janMato »

yes, a high ranking admin decided to keep.

here is the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia: ... omination)

I should write a series of articles on how to fix the wikipedia article.

Re tp census- yeah, the vast majority of people in tp land have "casual interest" and max fluency isn't like eseperanto where one could if one wanted to stop speaking any other language and still have a functional family life.
janKalepa

Post by janKalepa »

Kuti wrote:The russian wikipedia wanted to delete too.
ken la jan sama. kulupu Wikipesia pi toki Losi li wile pini mute.

When someone said, that there is no reason to remove article from Russian Wiki, because there is an article in English part, they just go and ask to delete the English page.