- * verb ala verb
* verb anu seme
- * seme la phrase
- * it is concise - no repetition of the verb
* it occurs at the beginning of the sentence instead potentially the middle - the "anu seme" construct sounds great at the end of a sentence, but can be buried when prepositional clauses are added
* it fits with an existing pattern of special single word contexts like "taso la"
* it doesn't collide with either the contextual or conditional use of "la"
* it suggests a meaning of "in what context is the following true?" Valid responses could be "lon" - the existing context or "ala" - no context.