Tokiponido

Tinkerers Anonymous: Some people can't help making changes to "fix" Toki Pona. This is a playground for their ideas.
Tokiponidistoj: Iuj homoj nepre volas fari ŝanĝojn por "ripari" Tokiponon. Jen ludejo por iliaj ideoj.
jan_Lope

Re: Tokiponido

Post by jan_Lope »

jan TepanNetaPelin o, toki!

you are right. Here are sockpuppets. At least two. This is the same illogical, confused chatter. Obviously, his goal is to destroy Toki Pona.

But is is faster to press "Add foe" than to create a new sockpuppets. :D
pona!
jan Lope
https://jan-lope.github.io
(Lessons and the Toki Pona Parser - A tool for spelling, grammar check and ambiguity check of Toki Pona)

On my foe list are the sockpuppets janKipo and janSilipu because of permanent spamming.
janSilipu

Post by janSilipu »

Ah, too bad. "Add Foe" means you don't interact with a different point of view, a loss, as Liberals since forever have noted. On the other hand, wild insults don't do much either, so maybe there is some gain in your going away.
janTepanNetaPelin

Post by janTepanNetaPelin »

jan_Lope wrote:Obviously, his goal is to destroy Toki Pona.
jan Lope o,

He does it either consciously or not. But it doesn't matter at the end of the day (and I don't have the time to find out).
https://github.com/stefichjo/toki-pona (mi sitelen e lipu ni pi toki pona)
mi jan Tepan. mi pu. mi weka e jan nasa Kipo e jan nasa Lope.
janSilipu

Post by janSilipu »

Not that you will notice, but my aim is to help tp to grow. If the rules are too rigorously enforced it ceases to be a living language and dies. Especially if the rules are simply imposed from above rather than arising from the actual users. Of course, it doesn't help if the imposers don't follow their own rules.
Since you are agreed that tp must never change -- except, perhaps, to become more like your rules, would you please quit clogging this space?
janMato

Post by janMato »

Y'all play nice. Topic locked.