mi namako

Mind and thought: Wisdom, mental health, cognition, self-talk, consciousness, philosophy, psychology, optimizing your thinking, productivity hacks
Menso kaj penso: Saĝaĵoj, psiĥa sano, kogno, memparolado, psiĥa stato, filozofio, psikologio, rearanĝi sian pensadon, plibonigi sian produktokapablon
mije Wi

mi namako

Post by mije Wi »

ni li namako e mi. jan sewi li jan.
ヤんリヨエヤんセゐラヤんリヰれエアら
janKipo

Re: mi namako

Post by janKipo »

lon ala. jan sewi li kon. jan sewi li jan la ona li sitelen sewi taso. lon la jan sewi li kon ala kin. jan sewi li sama ala ijo.
mije Wi

Post by mije Wi »

I really can't understand.
ヤんリヨエヤんセゐラヤんリヰれエアら
janKipo

Post by janKipo »

"Wrong. God is spirit. If god is man then he is merely an idol. Actually, god is not a spirit either. God is not like anything." Not great theology, but the logical upshot of three thousand (and more, I'm sure) years of debate about the nature of god. One of the reasons why the highly visible atheists are so ridiculous is that the god they deny isn't any god a reasonable man believes in.
Last edited by janKipo on Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jan Josan

Post by jan Josan »

ijo jo li awen tawa ma.
janKipo

Post by janKipo »

? "Possessed thing keep going to the ground"? 'ijo ali li kama tawa ko'? Just the best guess I could come up with in the context (and it doesn't fit very well).
jan Josan

Post by jan Josan »

janKipo wrote:? "Possessed thing keep going to the ground"? 'ijo ali li kama tawa ko'? Just the best guess I could come up with in the context (and it doesn't fit very well).
Yes, or stay on the ground. As in: you can't take it with you. ;) maybe lon instead of tawa
janKipo

Post by janKipo »

Or just 'awen; alone, for that matter -- though not so clear --- so I'll settle for 'lon' (and maybe 'ni' rather than 'ma').
mije Wi

Post by mije Wi »

One of the reasons why the highly visible atheists are so ridiculous is that the god they deny isn't any god a reasonable man believes in.
kin la, ni li namako e mi.
ヤんリヨエヤんセゐラヤんリヰれエアら
jan-ante

Post by jan-ante »

mije Wi wrote: kin la, ni li namako e mi.
kin is a modifier only. it cannot stay at the 1st position of the sentence, it need some word to modify. namako is not at the dictionaty yet, so we dont know is it transitive verd and could we use e after it