nasin mute

Creativity: Poetry, music, comics, etc.
Kreado: Poezio, muziko, bildrakontoj, ktp.
jan Pilo

nasin mute

Post by jan Pilo »

kute mi la ma mute la mi mute li lon.
ken mute la tan uta ante la mi pana e kon.
kepeken nasin mute la mi moku e pan.
taso ...
kon ni li lon sewi ali jan :
kon sewi laso li wan taso.
kepeken nasin mute la mi mute li wan.
Piotr M.
janKipo

Re: nasin mute

Post by janKipo »

"By rumor, in many countries, we exist.
In many possibilities, from many mouths, I exhale.
In many ways, I eat bread.
But
This breath is completely above human beings.
The blue sky is only one.
In many ways, we are one."

I don't particularly understand it, but it seems okay grammatically. poetry problems again, I suspect.
jan Pilo

Post by jan Pilo »

I would say
"As I hear, there are many countries that we live in.
Probably it is from different mouths that we/ I breath out (Probably it is because of various mouths that we give a breath.).."
The rest as yours, except more specifically:
"kepeken nasin mute" : "using many ways / methods / styles" or just "through many ways"
"mi" in its more general sense may also mean "mi mute".
"rumor" not here, there are many other contexts and meanings of hearing.

The text form was a result of consensus between gramar and funny repetitions of sounds plus stress rhythm. The third factor: precision of thought, was less important this time.
Piotr M.
jan Pilo

Post by jan Pilo »

Or "It is this air that is above all the humans (the whole of people) : the blue sky, which is only one"
Piotr M.
jan Pilo

Post by jan Pilo »

Or "It is this air that is above all the humans (the whole of people) : the blue sky, which is only one"
Piotr M.
janKipo

Post by janKipo »

Stomping gracelessly on poesy:
I am not sure "according to my hearing" really works, "in what I hear" maybe. It is a new expressions and doesn't fit smoothly with earlier patterns yet.
I think that if you want the 'ma mute' to be where we live you need 'ona' after 'lon", but again that is fussiness, given the way objects of PPs move to the front in other cases.
I haven't internalized 'ken mute' yet.
'kon' alone works for "breathe'
the 'mi/mi mute' alternation sets up a distinction between the two. probably best to stick with just one.
'kute la' is standard for "I hear that" in the sense of "this is gossips/hearsay" unattributable information of unknown reliability.
'lon sewi pi ali jan' (or 'jan ali'?) 'sewi' is a noun here.
Don't get the effect of the "It is the ... that is ..." construction easily in tp and I suspect the effort will screw up other things that may be more important.
jan Pilo

Post by jan Pilo »

I wonder why senses are treated differently.
'kute la' is to suggest a link with gossip whereas 'luking la' doesn't even give a hint on paparazzi. Every sense can give a wrong information. You see with your own eyes and hear with your own ears. Indirect knowledge can come through seeing as well (movies, pictures, written notes). "Gossip" is not only indirect, but suggests a negative judgement (or maybe just for me)
Piotr M.
janKipo

Post by janKipo »

'lukin la' means "obviously, clearly", very much the opposite spin. I suspect it is much as you suggest: we get first-hand information by seeing, but much less often by hearing. To be sure, we get most of our bad information by seeing, too, but we tend to overlook that.
jan Pilo

Post by jan Pilo »

I think that it's risky to go too far in implications of the channel of perception.
I haven't seen Australia, but I've heard about it. The lack of "lukin" and presence of "kute" doesn't mean that the information is not worth believing. Moreover, now there are many visual memes that create a virtual reality.
As usual we would need more context
Piotr M.
janKipo

Post by janKipo »

But, of course, the whole point of idioms is that we can use them when we have no context. They may be silly or worse, but they get us through until we have a community to build upon.