I got it working ! I saved the text into a file called wordSearcher.lua
Lua recognizes the lua extension, so I double clicked on it and the program runs perfectly.
I would advise people to run the script as described above and not use IExecutor to run the file. IExecutor gave me these error messages:http://aiki.pbworks.com/f/lua%20error%20message%201.jpghttp://aiki.pbworks.com/f/lua%20error%20message%202.jpg
This is a great little program. I like the way you grouped words by category in the script (nouns, transitive verbs, instransitive verbs, sounds). You put a lot of work into this program. Thank you !
I found 1 small bug so far: in English to TP mode, if I enter the word 'man' the program comes back with 'kama'.